Thursday, February 1, 2007

My God is so amazing:)



HEEEY!!!

I went to the Covergirl Queen Collection Cosmetic Ad Campaign--Open Call 7am past Monday morning and was chosen out of hundreds ladies for a Tuesday Callback! My Tuesday interview went very well. You KNOW I keep a positive attitude at all times so PRAY FOR ME:) I would love to represent for all the true Queens AND Kings that I know:)

I always say that My Smile is the window to my spirit. And I met many positive sisters on the line. And it was FREE-ZING!!! LOL. My Callback interview was wonderful, blessed, exciting and surreal. A higher power is leading me and I am trusting his plan so far.

I am so humbled & honored by the whole experience that MY God has placed before me. I put it in his hands. Without him-there is no me. I now hope, that I am The CoverGirl they seek:)
No matter the outcome, I had a blast!

MY PRAYERS ARE UP!! MY SPIRIT IS UP!! MY GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING GOOD FOR ME!! Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Lady And A Tramp said...

LIFE CHANGING PHONE CALLS/ MY God Has Me COVERED GiiirL
Current mood: thankful

HEY;

So Wednesday morning- FEB 7th, I got a phone call with an offer to sign a New Contract with a major Television/ Radio Commercial Agency. OF COURSE I SAID YES!

On Friday morning-FEB 9th I WENT TO SIGN MY CONTRACT, but that afternoon I received a call that I was not chosen, as the new face of the CoverGirl Queen Collection, at this time. The make-up is still fabulous!

MY GOD IS SO GOOD:):) I CAN'T STOP SMILING. Everything is not meant to be, but what is meant to be, ALWAYS turns out wonderful!!!


Be blessed out there:)